ESN SPINESN are very high quality, light, fluid oils used for lubricating
high speed spindles of all types of machine tools, especially in the
SPINESN lubricants are highly suitable for:
- Spindles of high-speed and precision machine tools,
- Spinning spindles on bearings,
- Centralized lubrication of high precision machine tools.
Generally speaking, SPINESN lubricants are recommended for plain bearings
and very high speed bearings.
The two less fluid grades, SPINESN 15 and SPINESN 22, are also recommended
- oil mist lubrication of pneumatic equipment,
- hydraulic applications requiring a low viscosity oil.
- Light color: in case of untimely rejection of the oil, the risk
of a residual stain on the material being worked on is reduced and,
consequently, the rejection rate is greatly reduced.
- High resistance of oil films: the stock oils used for producing
SPINESN are very carefully selected and give the lubricating oil film
very high resistance. The oil film will be maintained between two
metallic surfaces under all circumstances, preventing any contact
between them and any wear and tear.
- Excellent protection against corrosion: the humid air in which machine
tools are sometimes operated(especially in the textile industry)and
the condensation produced by variations in temperature produce rust
on the bearings if they are not protected. SPINESN products are reinforced
with corrosion inhibitor additives, ensuring the protection of lubricated
- Protection against oxidation of lubricant: if no anti-oxidation
agent is added, the composition of a mineral oil may change quickly
under the effect of atmospheric oxygen or other oxidizing agents.
In such cases, deposits or gums may be formed, resulting in an increase
of the friction coefficient and obscuring the lubricant(risk of staining).
Because of their acidity, these deposits or gums may stack the spindle’s
A special chemical is added to SPINESN oils reinforcing their resistance
- Anti-foam properties
- Good demulsibility in the presence of water: in case water accidentally
gets in to the lubricating system, the oil and water will be separated
- Relatively high flash points, consequently, reduced volatility and
elimination of judder (stick –slip) that may be observed in oil thickened
by prolonged use.
- Low pour point